Alumni Association Tools
For information on forming or reactivating an alumni association, contact email@example.com.
Membership InfoAddress updates and alumni dues
- Online form for sharing address update information with the fraternity.
- Membership records and database for mailing lists/contact reference. For membership records and fraternal use only. Chapters and alumni association should contact the WGS or WGAA for login access.
- Pay national alumni dues online by credit card. Dues can be paid annually or automatically each month.
Alumni Association ReportsExecutive Board update and Annual Alumni Association Fees
- Use this form to pay your annual fee and provide your financial documentation.
- Use this form to submit updates to your board member information, when you elect new officers or any information changes.
- Combined Alumni Association Report Form. This report includes a list of board officers with contact information, financial statement, and association fees. Copies of the report should be submitted to the WGE with the $100 Alumni Association Fee. It should also be completed whenever the alumni association board changes. Wherever possible, use the digital forms rather than these physical forms.
Policies for Alumni AssociationsPolicy documentation applying to alumni associations
- Criteria and procedures for the Grand Council to determine status or suspend alumni associations.
Member HandbooksReferences for alumni
- October 2012 Edition. This manual provides standards, guidelines, and tips for the workings of every level of the fraternity. The handbook also serves a resource for information regarding resources available to your chapter or alumni association.
Convention ToolsDocumentation and resources for Convention business
- Links to minutes from prior National Conventions
- An informal overview of the operations of Convention business sessions, including credentials, Convention officers, and the handling of motions.
- An example of standing rules for the national convention. Note: Each Convention adopts its own set of standing rules at the beginning of its business session. Those rules may differ from this example.
- Sample of a delegate credentials for the APX National Convention. This sample is not valid for use by delegates.
- A short guide to running meetings with Robert's Rules of Order. Applicable for chapter meetings as well as Convention business session, this guide includes tips on what to do in common situations.
- Blank Microsoft Word form for submitting motions to the Alpha Rho Chi National Convention.
Risk ManagementRisk management information
- Microsoft Word form to record key details of an accident or incident.
- Adopted February 2012, amended November 2015. Policy document includes Alcohol and Drugs Policy, Anti-Hazing Policy, Automobiles and Transportation Policy, Members Personal Property Policy, Contractual Agreements & Additional Insured Policy, Sexual Harassment, Abuse, or Misconduct Policy among other policies.
AwardsInformation on national awards
- Criteria, procedure, and schedule for each of Alpha Rho Chi Fraternity's national awards. Includes sample forms for submitting biographical information (Form A-100), award petitions (Form A-101), and other award nominations (Form A-102).