Grand Council Tools
Tools for Grand Council members and national appointees.
Chapter ReportsChapter Reporting System access and related tools
- Form to collect name, contact, and other related information from pledges and new initiates. Chapters should enter this information directly into the Chapter Reporting System.
- Online system for managing chapter rosters and filing monthly reports. Contact WGE for password support. Download the Quick Reference Guide
Payment and ReimbursementExpense reports and general credit card payments
- Form to make payments to the fraternity by credit card. Indicate in the form the reason for the payment.
- Detailed standards for approval and reimbursement of expenses made on the fraternity's behalf.
- Form for submitting reimbursable expenses to the WGE. Please review the reimbursement policy above before completing this form.
Replacement Badges and CertificatesForms for ordering replacement badges or certificates
Risk ManagementRisk management information
- Microsoft Word form to record key details of an accident or incident.
- Adopted February 2012, amended November 2015. Policy document includes Alcohol and Drugs Policy, Anti-Hazing Policy, Automobiles and Transportation Policy, Members Personal Property Policy, Contractual Agreements & Additional Insured Policy, Sexual Harassment, Abuse, or Misconduct Policy among other policies.
Convention ToolsDocumentation and resources for Convention business
- Links to minutes from prior National Conventions
- An informal overview of the operations of Convention business sessions, including credentials, Convention officers, and the handling of motions.
- An example of standing rules for the national convention. Note: Each Convention adopts its own set of standing rules at the beginning of its business session. Those rules may differ from this example.
- Sample of a delegate credentials for the APX National Convention. This sample is not valid for use by delegates.
- A short guide to running meetings with Robert's Rules of Order. Applicable for chapter meetings as well as Convention business session, this guide includes tips on what to do in common situations.
- Blank Microsoft Word form for submitting motions to the Alpha Rho Chi National Convention.