2008 APX Leadership Conference
Hosted by Dinocrates Chapter
October 3-4, 2008
Lodging and Registration
Registration For LC08 Is Now Closed
Registration for the conference includes hotel accommodations, all programming and materials, breakfast and lunch Friday and Saturday, and dinner Saturday with Dinocrates actives and alumni. Prices vary depending on room occupancy.
|Conference only (no hotel)||$50|
Check in: Thursday Oct 2, 2008.
Check out: Sunday Oct. 5, 2008.
We will be staying at the AT&T Education + Conference Center
Social Event Information
The Brothers of the Dinocrates chapter have invited us to share Austin
Thursday (Early Arrival):
- Dinner at El Mercado
- Dinner/beverages not included in registration fee
- First Thursday
- On the First Thursday of each month, merchants of the historic, pedestrian-friendly South Congress Avenue keep their doors open until 10 pm (and later in some cases), playing host to an array of events and activities. See www.firstthursday.info.
- Barton Springs Pool
- Picnic, swim, hang out at one of Austin's famous landmarks. Spring fed and over 900 feet long, the pool was formed when Barton Creek was dammed up, so it has a nataral rock and gravel bottom. See Barton Springs Pool on Austin Parks & Recreation website.
- Maximum reimbursement $300 per person, in good standing.
- Maximum reimbursement for 2+ attendees $600 per organization, in good standing.
- Travel expenses only (airfare, fuel, tolls, rental car, parking).
- Registration fees are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Registration to the conference must be paid in full.
- Attendance during the conference is required.
- E-4 Reimbursement form must be submitted at the conference or following the conference.
- Organization must be in good standing with the national fraternity.
- Individual must be in good standing with local organization and national fraternity.
Sunday (Pre Flight):
Transportation Reimbursement Information
Alpha Rho Chi will reimburse travel expenses up to $600 per organization when chapters, colonies, or alumni associations (in good standing) send attendees to Leadership Conference 2008.
For more information about attractions around Austin, visit the following websites:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org